My love and addiction for Pinterest has officially sent me over the edge with creativity, inspiration, and motivation to keep my crafty persona alive. I am tackling at least one Pinterest idea/project a week. (If you are just coming back from the Bermuda Triangle and have no idea what Pinterest is…check out my board, ask for an invite, and let the obsessive pinning of your future projects begin).
This week, I have a chosen an interview with my kids. I found a really fun 21 Questions type of ask-n-answer covering what a child thinks about their mother. It was super fun and pretty intriguing to see into the mind of what your child really thinks of you. If anyone was going to put it all out there, it was going to be Teage, Here is the breakdown of our sit down…lol. I am also attaching the video clip we did together…so you really see how this unfolded. He’s so funny.
Transcript in case the audio is working against you…
1. What is something Mommy always says to you?
Teage: I love you. (I heart him)
2. What makes Mommy happy?
T: No Warnings (at school)
3. What makes Mommy sad?
T: Red Warnings
4. How does Mommy make you laugh?
T: Tickle me
5. What was Mommy like as a child?
T: Kind (Awwww)
6. How old is Mommy?
T: I don’t know…49? (sigh)
7. How tall is Mommy?
T: Big…2 feet (he’s really not that far off is he…?)
8. What is Mommy’s favorite thing to do?
9. What does Mommy do when you’re not around?
T: Running…(umm, no)….wave goodbye (yes, I guess I do).
10. If Mommy becomes famous, what will it be for?
T: What’s famous?? (love that)…(in his best karaoke gesture)…SING…(he knows me so well)
11. What is Mommy really good at?
12. What is Mommy not very good at?
T: (pause, pause, pause…it’s looking good that he has to really think about it, then his eyes glance the room and he sees an out)…cleaning the bathroom!! (Sigh…can I just say that nobody likes to clean up the bathroom after these 4)!
13. What does Mommy do for her job?
T: Cook (Ummm, I’m seeing a pattern here)
14. What is Mommy’s favorite food?
T: Everything!! (he’s about right)
(notice the antsy is starting to set in via the video clip…out goes the step stool, in comes the jungle jim)
15. What makes you proud of Mommy?
16. If Mommy were a cartoon character, who would she be?
T: A puppet (sometimes I feel like that, he’s right…but I was trying to keep him on the track of the questions)….an Octopus everywhere (forget the track..lol).
17. What do you and Mommy do together?
18. How are you and Mommy the same?
T: No glasses
19. How are you and Mommy different?
T: No blue eyes
20. How do you know Mommy loves you?
T: A kiss
21. Where is Mommy’s favorite place to go?
T: Shopping….(HAHAHAHA, yep, that’s my kid)
Here’s the video clip:
Whew, I was kind of nervous that he might say things like “Mommy does shopping for her job” or “Mommy’s favorite place to go his happy hour” Bwahahaha…